What is SAP Financial Accounting?
Organizations across sectors are implementing SAP ERP Software to optimize their financial processes. Needless to say, SAP Finance Experts are found in the majority of successful businesses. SAP Finance training gives you the skills you need to automate financial procedures successfully.
Why is SAP Certification Useful?
SAP certification paves the way for a person’s career to flourish exponentially, with options to work as:-
- SAP Finance Consultant in Business Consulting/IT Organization
- SAP Finance Expert in Domain Organization to manage captive/internal SAP Application Support.
- SAP Finance Analyst with business consulting companies.
- SAP Finance Power/Key/Core Team user in the implementation/rollout/support.
- SAP FICO Expert Trainer.
Check SAP-FICO Course Curriculum
Interested students and professionals that are interested in joining SAP-FICO courses in Kolkata, can check our course curriculum, here.
Basics & Organizational Structure of SAP
INTRODUCTION TO SAP & ERP
- Introduction to SAP
- Business Process of FI&CO
- Implementation Tool
- SAP Architecture
- FICO Module Overview
- What is Organizational Structure?
- Define Client
- Define Company
- Define Company Codes
- Define Business Area
- Define Credit Control Area
- Assign with Company code
Financial & General Accounting Global Settings
- Financial Accounting Global Setting
- Fiscal Year Variant
- Posting Period Variant
- Field Status Variant
- Assignments with Company Code
- Document Types
- Posting Keys
- NO. Ranges
- Tolerance Groups
- General Accounting Global Setting
- Types of Chart of accounts
- Define COA
- Define Account Groups
- Define Retained Earnings Account
- Assign COA to Company Code
Business Process & Accounting
- Business Process
- Creation of G/L Masters
- Post Journal Entries (F-02/FB50)
- Reverse Posting
- Park & Hold Documents
- Sample & Recurring Documents
- FI Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Cust/Vend Account Groups Master Creation
- No. Ranges, Assignment
- Cust/Vendor Master Creation
- Post Invoices & Payments
- Types of Payments
- Residual Payments
- Partial Payments
- Standard Payments
- Reason Codes
- Special GL Transactions
- Cash Journal
- Bank Reco
- Terms of Payments
- Cash Discounts
- Running Procedure
- FI Bank Accounting
- Create House Banks
- Cheque books
- Automatic Payment Program
Taxation & Advanced Topics
- Tax on sales/Purchases
- Withholding Tax
- FI Tax Integration
- FI GST Integration
- FI Assets Accounting
- Chart of Depreciation
- Assets Class
- Assets Cycle (Purchase/Transfer/Depreciation etc)
- Integration With GL Accounting
- Controlling Area Definition
- Cost Centre
- Cost Elements
- Pro t Centre
- Internal Order
- Accounting Postings
- Advanced Topics
- FI-MM & FI- SD Integration
- Valuation Level
- Valuation Class
- Sales Pricing
- Account Determination etc
- Transaction Codes & FICO Interview Questions
Affordable SAP-FICO Course Fees in Kolkata
6 Months Course – ₹ 25,000/- (One Time Fee)
- Both Online and Offline Classes are Available
Why Select Our SAP-FICO Training
- There are many reasons that we can provide you with for selecting our SAP-FICO training courses in Kolkata. Check some of them here.
- All of our training programs are based on real-world scenarios.
- All of our training programs adhere to industry best practices.
- Our placement partners have approved our training curriculum.
- Training will be provided on a daily and weekly basis, and we can also tailor the training schedule to the needs of the candidates.
- Live project-based training with industry experts with 5 to 15 years of experience.
- Certified specialists will conduct the training.
- Our labs are fully outfitted with the most up-to-date gear and software.
- Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Job Interviews, and Presentation Skills are all 100% free personality development programs.
- Along with Project Source material, you will receive study material in the form of E-Books, Online Videos, Certification Handbooks, and Certification Dumps, as well as 500 Interview Questions.
- Once you’ve completed the course, you’ll receive a globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Cheques, EMI, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking are all possibilities for payment.